Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiDas > ms609 got stuck in program mode i need h...
ms609 got stuck in program mode i need help please

9194 Views 16 Replies Latest reply: 2017-06-04 18:04:08

•   Level 1   
    (0) points
    ms609sucks
    2013-07-02 02:14:11
    Please need help with my msl609 I have already done both upgrades; the program software and the DTC upgrade, but it's still stuck in program mode. i haven't been able to use it .

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2013-07-03 01:14:33

Do you use the MS609 update pack in our site? Do you follow the instructions in the pack?

•   Level 1   
    (0) points
    User

2013-07-06 12:18:06

Hi, I have the same problem. I have downloaded the update pack from your website. After installing your software and updating both options the MS609 still displays only "PROGRAM MODE". There is no menu and no navigation is possible. Turning the device on and off does not change anything. What should I do to make it work? Thank you.

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2013-07-07 22:59:11

Sorry, if you have done the update with our update softwares in the site, and still stuck on the "Program mode", this may be the screen problem. Try to find a local electronic engieer to take a look.

•   Level 1   
    (0) points
    User

2013-07-11 08:38:49

What do you mean by "screen problem"? The screen is working perfectly. There is a problem with your software. How can we reset the device?

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2013-07-12 01:30:09

We are running out of options. Ok, you got to give a last try. Pls download a Maxilink II software in our US website: www.autel.us. Install this program in PC. Do the update again. Pls watch carefully what messages displaying in the software window and in the MS609 screen. ...If there is still problems, I would need those information.

•   Level 1   
    (0) points
    JT Sobie

2013-07-13 11:33:54

I am also having the same issue. The unit was not reading the vehicle, so I went to update bia the MaxiLink software. The unit now is locked on the "PROGRAM MODE See User Manual" screen. Leaving the battery disconnected for a day, holding down buttons to discharge capacitors, and reflashing the firmware with the .bin from the website all do not remedy the problem. I have just installed Maxi-Link II on another computer and everything appeared correct during software and driver installation. The program acted like it was reflashing (Communicating, Erase flash, Communication..., Update done messages - no errors) was complete. The screen on the MS609 indicated "Program Update has been done!", but after restart, the same "PROGRAM MODE See User Manual" message is displayed. Is there a previous firmware .BIN I can try to see if the one included in the download (http://auteltech.com/u/cms/www/201304/MS609%20update%20pack.rar) is faulty? If not, I will need to arrange for an RMA.

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2013-07-16 04:00:46

Hi, even after the MS609 displays a message "Program update has been done!" , you can't enter the work mode? Well, there is little we can do in the remote side. You will need to contact the dealer and ask him to send this item back to us for check.

•   Level 1   
    (3) points
    Bevis

2015-09-11 06:42:18 (Reply to:ms609sucks)

I had the same problem when I tried to use the update software that came on the CD but if you look in that pack you downloaded there is a maxi to update tool I read that and it took the update just fine

•   Level 2   
    (12) points
    DuaneDantas

2015-09-15 10:04:41

The same happened to me. I can't find a new update for ms609, I updated because it wasn't working with my GM Celta and since I've done the update it stuck on the program mode screen and freezes there. I would really apreciate if Autel posts here the link for the last update kit for ms609 and It would help me recover Maxiscan. Otherwise I will throw it in the garbage.
  Total2 Pages